Jury Information Reporting Status
Trial Jurors: Trial Jurors Groups C and D, your next reporting date is Tuesday, May 24, 2022.
Check the website the night before for further instructions.
Please do not report for jury duty:
1. If you or anyone in your household has had any of the following symptoms in the last 10 days: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit
2. If in the last 10 days you have been exposed to anyone who is a presumed positive or has tested positive for the virus
If any of the above apply to you, please call the Clerk's office at 330-365-3243.
You may also obtain jury service information by telephone. The telephone number to call regarding your service is 330-364-8818 after 5:00 p.m. the evening before the date of your service.
On behalf of the Court, Judge Thomakos and Judge Ernest thank you for your service.
Juror Education and Forms
Trial Juror Handbook
* Trial Jury Service Video from our court
* Trial Jury Service Video from the Ohio Judicial Conference
* Grand Jury Service Video and pamphlet
For answers to other questions about jury service, contact the Clerk of Courts 330-365-3243
If you have served as a juror or prospective juror and have comments about your experience, please contact Elizabeth Stephenson, Court Administrator.
Be Aware of Jury Scams
Court employees will never ask for payment, a credit card or social security number for failure to appear for jury duty. Report suspicious activity to local law enforcement.
Non-English Speaking Jurors
Our court does not exclude non-English speaking jurors from service. If you need an interpreter, one will be provided to you at our expense. Contact the Clerk of Courts office prior to your report date.
Accommodations for Special Needs
Please alert the Clerk or the Judge’s personnel of any vision, hearing, language difficulty, physical disability or other special need you have. Contact the Clerk of Courts office prior to your report date.