Tuscarawas County Treasurer
8:00AM to 4:30PM
Monday – Friday
125 East High Ave.
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Tuscarawas County Treasurer’s Office
About Our Office
The County Treasurer’s office plays a vital role in the lives of Tuscarawas County residents. The office collects more than $110 million in taxes each year. This revenue is critical to schools, libraries, parks, municipalities and to the Tuscarawas County government itself, which provides a myriad of social services to county residents. The Treasurer’s Office manages an investment portfolio of more than $50 million.
- Collecting property taxes (on real estate).
- Investing county monies – both long-term and short-term investments.
- Disbursing tax revenue to school districts, municipalities, libraries and other taxing subdivisions.
- Enrolling delinquent taxpayers in payment plans.
- Administering the monthly installment and automatic bill payment programs to make paying property taxes more convenient and less burdensome.
- Collecting delinquent taxes, including the selling of delinquent property tax liens.
- Appointing members to the Tuscarawas County Board of Revision.