Cases Handled by the Juvenile Court:
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Juvenile Unruly
- Dependent/Neglected/Abused Children
- Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor
- Juvenile Traffic Violations
- Diversion Program - You may contact the Court to arrange a meeting with a Probation Officer if you are having difficulty or need assistance handling severe behavioral issues with your child(ren). A Probation Officer will work with your family in an effort to prevent Court intervention.
* Should you or your child appear in Juvenile Court, please be prepared to pay fines and Court costs if assessed.
* In order for your case to be heard, the Judge has requested that all parties must dress in appropriate fashion. For example, no shorts, mini skirts, tank tops, or other inappropriate attire will be permitted.